Betting Rules Tennis
- At least two full sets must be completed for wagers to stand. If there were less than 2 sets completed, then all wagers will be considered No Action.
- If there was a delay in the start of a match, it will not affect the standing of wagers, nor will a suspension, as long as play is resumed and the match completed.
- In the event that a match does not go the specified number of sets, and tournament officials shorten it, the leader determined to be official by tournament officials shall be the winner.
- If the venue or playing surface for a match is changed, the betting odds for match bets will be adjusted. Match bets placed at the pre-adjustment odds are void. Futures will stand.
- Parlays that include tennis lines have a maximum risk of $500. Any parlay exceeding the permitted limits will revert to $500.