Betting Rules Hockey
- Hockey games must go at least 55 minutes to have action.
- For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score, provided that the game has gone the minimum time, as specified above.
- For grading purposes, all goals scored during regulation and overtime are counted, plus one goal for the winner of a shootout if it occurs.
- If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then, regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as ‘no action,’ and all money is refunded.
- Unless noted before the event, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- For “Period” wagers, the full 20 minutes of the period must be played to have action
- Goals scored during overtime or a shootout are not counted for wagers on the 3rd period
- NHL 3-Way line is settled without overtime. You can wager on (Home/Away/Draw) all wagers are settled after 60 minutes of play.
- Total Props, Total Goals Scored: Game must go 55 minutes for the prop to have action; overtime counts, plus one goal for the winner of a shootout if it occurs.
- Opening Faceoff: Wager is on which team will win the opening faceoff of the game.
- Overtime Prop: Wager is on whether there is overtime or not.
- Total Shots on Goal: Wager is on which team will have the most shots on goal. Overtime counts and shootouts do not count.
- Player Props: Game must go 55 minutes of the prop to have action. Overtime counts and shootouts do not count.