Betting Rules Auto Racing
- If a race or qualifier is postponed for any reason, all wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all wagers will be canceled and the monies refunded.
- The Official NASCAR winner of the race shall be the winner of the race for wagering purposes; this includes all races which are halted prematurely for any reason.
- If another driver, for any reason, replaces a starting driver who has completed at least one lap during the race, the starting driver will be awarded the finishing driver’s position at the end of the race.
- Disqualifications that occur more than 30 minutes after the race has ended are not recognized for wagering purposes.
- Bets are on the driver and not on the car